Today is the day.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Awful Awful Awful!

It has been a baaaaaad 2 weeks for me, weight watchersly speaking, that is. I've been busy and had lots of fun, thats great! But my eating has been OUT OF CONTROL! I quit tracking altogether for the most part. I haven't been getting my GHG'S. The only things I have been getting are water and..multivitamins. Ack I have to pick up the pace!
I hit my first 20 pound loss this past week and thought "whoo hoo, good for me, I can ease up..." only that was totally the wrong thing to do! I need to work harder to make sure I don't keep adding those one pound gains. Okay, so I've only had one gain, but even so. I want to avoid them as much as I can!
I can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. Not because I want to see my gain/loss, but because I want to start another week fresh! My sister joined last week and has a bit of weight to lose. She has dropped TONS of weight since she had her baby 4 weeks ago, but she's still got a fair ways to go. I want to be able to be supportive and a good "example" *how corny*. But its true.
I refuse to say "hopefully I'll do better this week". Because I WILL do better. I KNOW I will. I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home